Last year, like any other, we had ups and downs. Here's a very brief list:
- I learned how to knit.
- I received my Associate's degree (finally.) I got in in business administration, although, I know that if I end up going for my bachelor's it will be for something different.
- We lost my stepdad unexpectedly in April. It was and is hard. Thankfully, we were able to go home to be with my mom.
- Miss Dainty finished her year of ballet. We decided not to put her in again for several reasons.
- I continued to deal with my anxiety, and made a lot of progress over the summer with the support of my summer small group.
- Miss Dainty joined Girl Scouts instead, and I must say it is a much better match for our family.
- We dealt with Mr Hub's ship schedule, in and out, in and out all year. It was challenging, but the girls handled it fairly well.
- For the first time ever, I led a small group Bible study at church. It was definitely a challenging new experience, but at the same time, it was very rewarding. I've made some wonderful friendships, and grew so much.
- I fell in love with my husband all over again.
- We reached 3 years of being vegan.
- Baby D learned to talk.
I know 2011 will be just as challenging, if not more so, but we have God on our side. So, I'm keeping faith that we will get through the hard times, and I'm really looking forward to the good times. (Plus, blogging about them should be fun...)
Happy New Year Everyone!