Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 16

I know, this is a little late posting, but oh well.  =)

Today, I'm thankful for:

49.  That Baby D sat fairly still for a haircut.  I was so tired of pulling food out of her hair, and pulling the hair that would get stuck to her neck with food... it wasn't a pretty sight.  Plus, she constantly had hair in her eyes.  I debated taking her in to get it done, but decided I wanted to try.  I never cut Miss Dainty's hair before, and really it's like a rite of passage for a parent to at least cut their kid's hair once!  So, I did it.  The cut itself came out okay, the bangs are a little shorter than I meant to make them, and of course a little crooked, but she doesn't mind.  She's just happy there's no hair in her eyes anymore.  Miss Dainty ended up wanting bangs too, which also came out a little short and crooked (I'll get it eventually!) but she loves them.
=)

No comments: