Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 25

Today, I am thankful for:

63.  our wonderful Thanksgiving at home.  We had a simple meal, since I didn't get to go grocery shopping earlier this week due to the girls feeling a little under the weather.  We ended up running to the store last night.  I've never procrastinated that long before, but it still worked out.  At first, I was feeling a little bummed yesterday knowing that for the first time we wouldn't have family or even friends to spend the holiday with.  (We were invited to a couple of places, but with the girls sick, we weren't going to go.)  I'm happy to say I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful and right everything felt despite it only being the four of us.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'll try to add some pictures tomorrow.  =)

No comments: