Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 2

Today, I'm thankful for:

6. Patience - being able to laugh at crazy days like yesterday.  My facebook status from yesterday read:
Today's been... interesting. So far, before nap, Baby D: unrolled a toilet paper roll in the living room, spit in my coffee (I'm hoping she was trying to cool it down by blowing on it?!) emptied a huge bag of poly-fill all over the entry way, slipped on it, and busted her lip, insisted on whiskers being drawn on her face at lunch, and gave me her cold. So, we'll see what post-nap time brings...

7.  Coffee...  no explanation needed.
8.  Warm blankets - I stayed in bed late this morning, snuggling with the girls.  We haven't turned on the heater yet.  That would just take all the fun out of cool Fall mornings.
9.  Stuffy nose medicine - The girls are both getting over colds, and without that medicine none of us would be getting any sleep.
10. Lullabies being sung to baby dolls by squeaky five and one year old voices.  So precious. <3
11. Leftover soup for lunch.

What is this?  Visit here.

No comments: