Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 30

Wow, I can't believe it's the last day of November already!  Where did this month go?

Today, I am thankful for:

76.  nature.
77.  a beautiful, warm day to enjoy outside before the cold hits.
78.  our silly cats that make us laugh.
79.  Librivox.org and finding an old mp3 player laying around the house.  (I'm married to an IT... there are always unused electronics laying around, and fortunately at least one of us knows how to work them.)  I'm getting some audio books to try to listen to while knitting.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm not much of an audio learner. 
80.  this blog challenge.  (Thanks Angela!)  It really helped me get back into blogging, and I loved reflecting on all the things I have to be thankful for this month.  It's truly made me realize how blessed we are.  Not only do I have essentials of life to be thankful for, but so many, many extras.  I really enjoyed reading my friends' posts, too.  I felt connected with them as we all did the same Thankfulness challenge.  This was a lot of fun, and I can't believe today is the last day!

No comments: