Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Today, I am thankful for:

12.  That I had a safe trip to and from DC area to pick up my grandma.
13.  That my grandma is going to watch the kids so I can go to the retreat this weekend!
14.  For a reliable car.
15.  Leaves changing colors and really, just evidence of the changing seasons.  I didn't realize how much I missed that while living in Sicily!  I enjoyed the drive, it was so beautiful!
16.  That my kids get to enjoy a few days with Grandma.  They are so excited.  We really need to visit more often.
17. That a friend of mine shared this link to the Christmas issue of Inspired Ideas online magazine.  Oh, I can't wait to get holiday crafting with the girls!
18. Another freebie:  Veggie Tales:  The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree album from Amazon!  Miss Dainty will be so excited tomorrow when I play it for her!

No comments: