Monday, November 22, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 22

Today, I am thankful for:

58. fun mail!

While we lived in Sicily, getting mail was always exciting (except for the driving 30 minutes just to go pick it up part.)  I did a lot of online shopping since I couldn't find what I wanted locally (or if I could, it was way more expensive,) so that made up the bulk of our mail.  And of course, my awesome grandma always sent care packages, because, well, she rocks.  =)

Now that we're back in the states, I don't get as much fun mail, but I still love it just as much when I do.

Look what I got in the mail today:
My friend, Emily at Creative Disaster sent me this fun and super cute project bag, personalized with my name and everything!  How awesome is that?!  I love it!  It holds a lot, too!  I'm thinking the first project that will go in it will be Baby D's sweater that will be knit in that kelly green yarn.  Can't wait to get started on it.  And notice the book?  I found that at the local bookstore's $1 side walk sale the other day!!  What an awesome find!

This was part of an impromptu swap Emily and I did.  I can't wait for her to get what I sent.  I had no idea how fun swaps were.  Can't wait to do another one! 

No comments: