Angie, Emily, and Jill are all doing a "Thirty Days of Thanksgiving" blog theme this month. The goal is to post daily about things you are thankful for. I love the idea, so I think I'll join in. Hopefully, I'll remember to take a few minutes each night and post.
Today I'm thankful for:
1. God and everything He's done in my life. How far He's brought me amazes me every time I think about it.
2. Family time - every moment is so special as we get closer and closer to the upcoming deployment. The kids don't realize it, but I know it's going to get here sooner than we all realize. Tonight, we're watching Wall-E, and I love watching the girls cuddle with Daddy.
3. Mr. Hubs made dinner tonight.
4. Homeschooling - at times like now, when Mr. Hubs' work schedule is not set in stone, it's nice to be able to choose not to do school when he's able to be home. I love taking advantage of any time he gets off, and I love that my kids are home, and can enjoy that time with him, instead of being away. Time is so precious.
5. For another year - yesterday was my birthday. I enjoyed the day. I enjoyed my family. It was such a simple day, and yet it was wonderful. I love my life.
What is this? Visit here.